Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP £250 Sterling SUB Bass Black/Maple 4 String (w/ Stingray Decal & Hard Case)
£270

James91

Sterling SUB Bass

Black

Maple neck

4string

This is a great sounding version of the Stingray at an affordable price.

Yes.. I've added the Stingray decal, but is ISN'T a genuine one. I only did it for personal preference (and partly boredom) but I'm sure its to someones taste too.

This is my second of these basses and is definitely the better of the two!
For one thing, the volume knob on these basses are renowned for being crap, (something that was definitely evident on the other) where the only real adjustment is within the last 10% of the turn of the knob. This one however is much, much better with smoother adjustment throughout!
Another problem that was present on my other was poor wood. Not being of the hand-picked wood of Ernie Ball, my other basses fretboard wood had a horrible knot in it, part of the reason I decided to get this one for its nice, clean maple neck.

Plays great, sounds great, looks great!

Good condition, has a few light, usual scratches only visible in the light where I rest my hand/play.

Used as a back-up bass, or when I got bored of playing my other 3 jazz basses.

Always kept in and can come with a black hard case.

Selling due to lack of being played, thinning of my collection and want for a Dingwall Combustion 5!

£280 inc hard case.

£250 without.

Collection from Bournemouth, Dorset is preferred but happy to post for whatever it costs.

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

Edited by James91
Price drop