Why become a member? ×

ANALOG ALIEN BASS STATION £200
£220

fretless bob

I've had this pedal from new, it comes with the Box and a nice green branded bag its had minimal use on my smaller setup with much success bit after getting hold of a second Cali 76 TX its not being used too much these days. 

Mint condition for a great pedal, the Gamma Fuzz is particularly ear catching. I live in Ealing which is west london, happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense or arrange collection. No trades as i'm only looking for the cash.

The Alien Bass Station, or ABS for short, is a multi effects pedal that we designed specifically for bass players who are looking to shape and control their sound in both live and studio situations. This unique one of a kind pedal combines three essential effects that all bass players should have:  “Limiter/Compressor” – “Amp Generator” – “Gamma Fuzz”. 

But the Alien Bass Station is not limited to just bass guitar alone. History has shown us that some of the best designs originally intended for bass, like the legendary Fender Bassman, have become essential favorites among guitar players as well.  When you plug a guitar into the ABS the character of the pedal changes and becomes an entirely different animal.

The ABS is an essential tool for any bass player to have, while at the same time it can be a guitar player’s secret weapon. Each Alien Bass Station comes with its own custom cooler bag and external power supply.

The Limiter/Comp

Allows you to control your bass guitar’s dynamic range without squashing your tone into extinction. 

The Amp Generator 

Has the characteristics of a vintage tube bass amp. 

Gamma Fuzz 

Truly unique among fuzz pedals, it has stronger and lower frequencies that will produce more fuzz. Your bass will take on a whole new expressive harmonic richness when you run it though the Gamma Fuzz.

analog alien bass station.jpg

Edited by fretless bob
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I thought all these old FS items were going to be archived? I guess anything open as at 31 Dec 2021 will automatically get swept up and locked at the end of March. I'd be amazed if this was still for sale but if you don't ask . . . . .