Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Andre Van der End - Can be either PJ or JJ (Now only £600)
£2000

Raslee

On 31/10/2018 at 17:49, bubinga5 said:

That VanderEnd.!!! 

She's a beaut!

22 hours ago, binky_bass said:

The Rasta Chewbacca in the top left is the best thing my eyes have seen!

😂

Edited by Raslee

Just the VanderEnd & Ibanez Musician left now.

Incidentally I would be willing to sell the Vander End for just £600 with the jazz (Jess Loureiro) pick ups fitted  - and i will keep the EMG PJ's, or £700 with both sets of pick ups.

Here is a pic of it as the jazz; i will still provide both pickguards should you wish to change to P/J later.

IMG_6945.JPG

And currently set up as a P/J

IMG_0390.thumb.jpg.37aa516f5e8a3b9d398ea8d819cd31fe.jpg

And if your contemplating the Musician....I'll just leave this here :D

dave.thumb.jpg.b7c21bd374f48e2fca40a7f607d7cd3b.jpg

Edited by Raslee

4 hours ago, LeytonPlaysBass said:

That Musician is beautiful 😍

Sure is, sounds even better - very balanced sounding bass both passive & active. I can see why Mr Swift likes them a lot.

incidentally pictures added for the Ibby -  https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5O3DjH6FkO3

....and someone playing one here:

Edited by Raslee

Ibanez now on Evilbay - get in quick if you want it  - will do £650 posted to B/Cers

Am also now considering trades on my Vander End as i fancy a change, in particular I'm interested in a USA Peavey Cirrus, Fender Jazz Special (Duff type - any colour), Sterling Ray34 ideally CA model, Sanderberg Basic, Limelight P, Mayones, G&L Kiloton, Warwick or Spector....can add a little cash if needs be.

Edited by Raslee

On 15/11/2018 at 21:03, briansbrew said:

Hi Raslee,

I bought the same model and colour last week for roughly the same price and its a cracker Bass, Id say one of my top 2 now. Thou its is a bit heavy the tone more than makes up for it, Buyer will not be disappointed GLWTS

Brian

Many thanks. Forgot to add this is a light Musician by comparison to others I've played, about the same as a typical MM Stingray, only 10.4lbs on decent digital scales.

gTS7gE3aQFaJrBAAmU5otQ.thumb.jpg.2fbecac11b77064b16d7dd6b30121386.jpg

Last 20hrs on eBay folks for the Ibby Musician - if your considering it send me a PM, it's a beautiful player :)

Also by request are some pics of the VanderEnd showing the 'under the hood' past mods (not me I hasten to add). Just bloody cracked the P pickguard too in taking it off 😭 but it's still perfectly functional. Will knock some £'s off off for this and it's easy enough to get another made if necessary. It's had a hard life of electrical mods this bass but it's a cracking high end bass, leagues ahead of Fenders and sounds and plays superb.  https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0gGnbeumGvkIki

Edited by Raslee

1 minute ago, timhiggins said:

That Vander is a superb bass

i bet its even sweeter with those mods Lee ?

Yes Tim t'is lovely mate. I keep considering withdrawing as it's one of those basses that's worth more to keep than it is to sell if you know what i mean, i absolutely love the neck and the low action available. It's outlasted several basses i've owned due it's shear quality build and comfortable playability but i now find myself using a Sabre or Warwick which suits the music that i'm currently doing better. I won't be upset if it doesn't sell though and I don't really need to sell it now that I've sold 2 of the above 3 but it will make someone very happy for the price...... and well i fancy a change :)