Why become a member? ×

PJB 4B Extension Cab £250 *SOLD*
£850

drewk_ie

And my clear out continues... up for sale is my PJB Suitcase and Matching 4B extension cab c/w covers. Both amp and cabinet are in excellent cosmetic condition, portable and sound truly amazing. 

Bassdirect.co.uk has a special introductory offer of the Suitcase + 4B extension cab for £1200, so listing at £700

UPDATE 06.03.19 PJB Suitcase is now sold, 4B Extension cab still available for £250

Based in Ireland, collection preferred, but shipping can be arranged at buyers expense.

From the PJB Site:

The Suitcase has the same transparent sound as the Briefcase but it packs more of a punch so you can now use it at any kind of situation including keeping up with a busy drummer. It’s small, lightweight, so it’s easy to get in and out of the gig and it’s easy to get a great sound with just about any bass. It even has two channels so you can play acoustic or electric (or whatever combination suits your needs) and set each channel for your ideal tone. Not only that, you can actually play two instruments through this amp at the same time thanks to its huge internal power supply and solid state output section. How many other amps can support that claim? Its versatile tonal range allows this amp to work with just about any instrument that requires an amplifier. Keyboards, guitar, drum machine, you name it; they will all sound good thanks to the four PJB proprietary speakers. At 5 inches they may seem tiny, but they pack a punch across the whole audio spectrum. Good bass, transparent, natural mids and highs.

“What if I need more power?” you may ask. Just add the compact PJB extension 4B cabinet and you will have all the bass and volume you ever need on a stage. The suitcase has power to spare and you will wonder just how it keeps on giving out all that power with absolute fidelity.

The Suitcase has been through a survival course; it has been dropped, shaken, overloaded, over heated and yes, played through and after all of this, the Suitcase still works. We build it to be not just a great amplifier but a tool that the hard working musicians in our fraternity can truly depend upon.

Link to Suitcase Review  - PJB Suitcase review.pdf

• 2 channel 300 W amp (180W into internal speakers)

• 4 x high power 5” drivers in computer designed 8Ω enclosure

Each input features;

• Active/Passive input

• 5 band eq  (50Hz/160Hz/630Hz, 2.5kHz/12kHz)

• Optical compressor/limiter (switchable/adjustable)

• Headphone out

• Balanced line out XLR DIi)

• Effects return

• Extension speaker out (taking the output to 300 W with extra 8Ω cab w/speakon)

1. Dimensions; 16.5 H x 13.5 W x 17.5 D

2. Weight - 49lb/23kgs

Edited by drewk_ie
suitcase sold

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Sandypjb said:

Great rig - I will be gigging this exact set up tonight with Mojoroller in Peterlee. 

Versatile two channel amp, cabs give plenty of clarity and projection for my 4- and 5- stringers. And it's plenty loud for small to medium size room

GLWTS

Stevie

Cheers Stevie, 

It is a super rig! Have had a few trade offers, but really looking for a straight sale or trade against a Pre EB Sabre Bass. 

On 06/12/2018 at 19:54, leftybassman392 said:

I used to have an older version of this exact same rig. It is indeed great gear. GLWTS.

Thanks for the comment, it is a great set up, I’ll probably regret selling her once she’s gone! 

Edited by drewk_ie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...