Why become a member? ×

Your favourite cleaning products?

ped

Amazon at £7.50 + £3.20 postage but it was a quick check. Will check elsewhere for it as well

Amazon are doing the full guitar kit with wax, neck honey and blue bottle for removing smudges etc and a microfibre cloth for £27 plus postage

Dave

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Amazon at £7.50 + £3.20 postage but it was a quick check. Will check elsewhere for it as well

Amazon are doing the full guitar kit with wax, neck honey and blue bottle for removing smudges etc and a microfibre cloth for £27 plus postage

Dave

Got mine from Amazon.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Got this following a recommendation from another BC'er. According to the blurb:

• free of any lemon oil extracts, waxes, petroleum distillates, silicone, and water
  • 100% naturally produced oils and is safe on all unfinished rosewood, ebony and mahogany fretboards

image.png.522c7250cc6a6d8cfe079dd0962cde51.png

Seems to work fine - I took the opportunity whilst restringing to give my Yammy BB1025's rosewood fretboard a bit of TLC and it's looking a lot happier:

Yamaha BB1025 IV (oiled).JPG

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 3

On 18/02/2020 at 10:59, gary mac said:

I get it from Posh Guitars. Use it on all of my instruments and just about every one of my customer's instruments.

Just also jumped onto the "Gerlitz GNO No.1 Carnauba Guitar Wax" bandwagon from Posh Guitars. Selling for £1 less than Amazon - thanks for the tip off @Frank Blank

• Thanks 1