Why become a member? ×

Unmissable Event Opportunity

drTStingray

16 hours ago, Sibob said:

It is annoying when kids get excited about music isn’t it!

Si

Well depends what it is I guess - at least it's getting children and slightly older teens interested. Having been dragged by my own children to various events including several Radio 1 road shows (one included Faithless playing Insomnia which I really liked!!) it's pleasing they showed an interest and developed their own likes and dislikes - even though I thought Rage at that time was a bit ranting, I did like the music!! 

Mand I know what some of us think of Ed Sheeran - I quite like him and was pretty impressed by his Glastonbury performance. When his songs are played in discos lots of people sing along - like the Dave Clark 5 or Beatgkes used to be. It's all pop I guess. 

Edited by drTStingray

12 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

When did Ed Sheeran start playing a uke bass?

He's taking online threats of having his guitar shoved up his jacksie seriously.

Apparently he's only playing piccolo on the next album.

Edited by Cato
  • Haha 1

Young people seem to like him - however very much a mixed response from the over 40s (or should that be over 50s).

However this is much like Dylan in the 60s 😏 (only his songs weren't as catchy) and when he went electric - well you could almost hear all those eardrums popping as the died in the wool folkies wrenched their one finger from one ear in unison 😂😂

On 31/10/2018 at 09:59, drTStingray said:

...you could almost hear all those eardrums popping as the died in the wool folkies wrenched their one finger from one ear in unison...

I fecking hate folk and folkies! Wait... that would explain why I don't like our banjo player *revelation* :o