Why become a member? ×

Classic & Cool

TheGreek

I have done quite a lot of business with classic and cool. Mark is a true gent and very easy to deal with. Prices are more than you would expect to pay here which is understandable as Mark is running a business. Trade deals can be good depending on what you are trading. All in all it is well worth contacting Mark and having a chat with him. Classic and Cool is also the home of Limelight basses.

• Like 1

Long-standing customer here. I've bought from and traded with Classic & Cool and have commissioned at least two stunning Limelight basses from Mark. He's absolutely above board and very easy to deal with and his website a continual source of GAS... so one to avoid if you're trying to keep your credit card in your pocket! ;)

Edit: Given myself Limelight GAS, now. Doh!

Edited by discreet
  • Haha 1

I've bought, sold and traded with Mark many times, all great experiences.

I sold Mark a bass a couple of years ago which unfortunately had a small lacquer crack on the neck. Nothing major but it wasn't something he wanted to sell on. He sent the bass back to me at his own expense and in the hard case I'd sold to him with a different bass. He's a good chap.