Why become a member? ×

SOLD =American Deluxe Jazz Bass® V (1995-1999) £750 LAST PRICE DROP
£1000

Stephen Houghton

Massive PRICE DROP! £750 with tatty semi hard case, at this price its a bargain 😛

USA Fender Deluxe 5 String Jazz,  Pau Ferro Fingerboard with upgraded fret dots that light up red when turned on, very handy for dark stages, White Blonde in colour. I am thinking its 1997, but when I put the serial number in Fenders serial number checker it came up 1995 to 1999. Good condition for a bass this old, odd mark here and there nothing major with some slight marks around the head-stock where the lacquer has been damaged, not as bad as it looks in the pictures, there is one tiny chip on the back of the headstock near the serial number (see pics), there is some swirling on the lacquer on the back from buckle rash but nothing major at all. The tuning peg on the G string could be changed (doesn't have to be) it has two tiny plastic pegs that fix to the headstock that have been snapped, since I have had it I just tighten the locking nut a little bit extra and it holds its self in place fine and plays fine like this.
This is the bass that me and Funkinshui got ripped off with (see Stoke on Trent Fraudster Thread), but we have now been given the all clear to sell it on by the police, the bass sounds fantastic and has had a new quality Jack fitted plus copper shielding and I fitted a brand new set of strings that have had no play at all.

Cheers Steve and Funkinshui,

20180508_133908.jpg

20180508_133941.jpg

20180508_133927.jpg

20180508_134011.jpg

20180508_134054.jpg

20180508_134108.jpg

20180508_134256.jpg

20180508_134311.jpg

20180508_134329.jpg

20180508_134427.jpg

20180508_134414.jpg

Edited by Stephen Houghton
added an extra pic
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on here was interested in the bass who donated to our crowdfunding site, but I cant remember who or find the message, if you are out there and still interested get in touch by PM and we will do you a deal on it. You asked me to contact you when we sold it, sorry I remember it, but cant find the details.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2018 at 21:56, talkingsxxt said:

I have 2 questions.

Could you ship to Japan?

and, Where can this bass sound listen?

Would rather not ship to Japan unless you paid up front by bank transfer and you would have to cover shipping cost and insurance from your end (would probably work out expensive, no disrespect but you would have to pay up front as you have no feedback on here and would only accept bank transfer) , I can upload sound files if anyone needs a listen, but its an American Jazz Deluxe there are demo's all over Youtube.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2019 at 19:39, Karabass said:

Would you send it to Sofia Bulgaria and what would be the delivery price? Thanks.

If you paid all costs up front by bank transfer I would ship it to you if you paid for the the shipping and insurance, once it left me it would be your responsibility. I would make sure it was packed well. I would give you any help you needed with any insurance claim from my end e.t.c. Hopefully it wouldn't be needed.

You can check my feedback below

Edited by Stephen Houghton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...