Why become a member? ×

Your favourite (famous - e.g. mainstream) music videos

EBS_freak

Chevy Chase looking like a big Paul Simon, the little Paul Simon looking a bit like Keith Moon...and a P Bass with a Badass Bridge? Loads Of funny things going on and Chevy clearly having a great laugh.

I like the tune and the stonking groove, so it all kinda goes hand in hand for me. :D

Edited by lowdown
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rich said:

There's nothing flash about this one, just a woman walking along a street with bits of lives happening around her. But i love it. And so did the Verve, it would seem ;)

Fantastic video. 

I know we aren't supposed to be mentioning the music but I have never recovered from hearing the Paul Oakenfold mix of this in Picadilly Records (staffed by members of 808 state) in Manchester in 1991. Life has been a constant disappointment since that moment...... 

love this - i’d read somewhere that a band members sister bought the treadmills on a credit card and it was made in a garage.

They've since made more weird and wonderful videos, but this was fresh and original at the time.

It’s also pretty cringeworthy as they are obviously not dancers 😂

• Like 1