Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Sandberg VS5-II Precision Bass 5 strings, Cream White, Matched Headstock, Alder/Ebony, 2 pickups (w/Delano PC 5 AL/M2)
£1100

TAzMilitello

🍻 [***** NOW SOLD *****]  🍻

Wonderful 5 strings PRECISION BASS by Sandberg, new model VS 5-II by Germany production. Custom version with very light Alder body, Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard, with MOP block dots. Tortoise pickguard. Matched headstock. Original 2-band active/passive preamp with Delano PC 5 AL/M2 pickup (Split coil humbucker). I also supply the original Sandberg by Delano pickup with 10mm poles). Including original Sandberg softcase.

I can evaluate TRADES but I prefer to sell because I sell it mainly for instrumentation thinning.

Photos of the bass here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=133vl8kuEinANVUcBFoHkzGhFeVrvnE3t

Total weight about 3.7Kg (personally measured).

Setup and rectification of fingerboard by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, excellent conditions, the body has a couple of scratches visible in the pictures. W/Rotosound strings 0.40-1.25.

5856910_1537985754.jpg

A video recorded with the audio of a GoPro here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ofkdVjGRI (Delano Pickup with passive electronics and slightly closed tone)

ABOUT SHIPPING:

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
Edited by TAzMilitello
SOLD
  • Like 5