Why become a member? ×

Reduced! Celestion BG8-60 32 ohm 60 watt speakers for SWR Henry 8x8, 4x8, etc.
£350

I recently bought a SWR Henry 8x8 on Gumtree for a really good price but when i tried it at volume, i realised one of the speakers was already blown. 

The drivers are Celestion BG8-60 60 watt 32 ohm drivers. From the look of the cones there is a mixture of 2 variants in the cab currently - the top two and the second down on the left have slightly lighter coloured cones. The blown one is second up from the bottom on the left hand side. I used the cab once at rehearsal with my GK 700RBii but soon realised one of the speakers had gone.

My aim is to raise a few quid selling the 7 remaining good speakers from the cab (which is awesome by the way) to buy 8 Eminence 8 ohm replacements and wire it series/parallel for 4 ohms.

I'm selling these at £40 EACH as they're extremely rare and impossible to find as Celestion stopped making them years ago and SWR (Fender) don't have any spares.

I can package them up and post at cost. If you're interested in buying multiples let me know.

IMG_3617.JPG

Edited by simonroberts788

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...