Why become a member? ×

*** Now sold *** Price Stagg Electric Upright Bass, with LOTS of extras - For Sale
£450

*** Now sold *** For sale -  my Stagg electric upright bassPLUS Hard Case, Plush gig bag, adjustable stand, and double bass bow – * Price Drop *The whole lot for £400

Stagg EUB

I’m selling my Stagg EUB which I bought from new. It’s in great condition, (with only one or two faint marks which are hard to notice), and has only had light home/studio use. The finish is in a striking red, which allows the pattern of the grain to come through. These are really solidly built instruments, and made from solid maple.

The bass features a (hot) pre amp with:

• -          Volume control
  • -          Sub bass control,
  • -          External input (for Mp3 player, drum machine, whatever you want really),
  • -          Head phone socket for near silent practice/recording without annoying anyone,
  • -          Handy light which reminds you that there’s a lead plugged in, as well as alerting you if the battery is running low.

The bass comes with detachable hand and hip rests, as well as a retractable and adjustable end pin to get the bass to your preferred height.

The action is fully adjustable with height adjustment screws at the bridge and conventional truss rod adjustment at the headstock.

Hopefully the photos do justice to the lovely red finish this bass has.

Hard case

Sale includes a plush lined hard case which features a handy compartment large enough to store the detachable rests, tuner, lead, etc. As well as this, there is also storage for a double bass bow.

Gig bag

The gig bag isn’t a run of the mill flimsy affair; Instead this is nicely padded with a plush interior and two soft pouches for storage of the rests and other things, whilst the exterior has a pocket for a double bass bow, handles with chunky rubber grips, a shoulder strap and additional handle. It also has an embroidered Stagg logo, chunky rubber zip handles, and reflective piping.

Stagg EUB stand

The Stagg stand is specifically made for the EUB, is very solid and sturdy, fully adjustable, has a hook on the back to hold a bow, and folds up for compact storage. The bass can also be played whilst in the stand.

Double bass Bow

Double bass bow bought from new specifically for the EUB. Hasn’t  had very much use and can sound really impressive! I’ve got some Rosin for it somewhere which I’ll also throw in.

Sale is because I've got my eye on something expensive and need to generate some funds. I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred due to the combined size and weight of the items listed. Any questions, please let me know.

Please look out for other for sale posts as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Barefaced gen 3 Big Baby 2, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.

Thanks for viewing!

PICT0106.JPG

PICT0108.JPG

PICT0109.JPG

PICT0110.JPG

PICT0113.JPG

PICT0115.JPG

PICT0116.JPG

PICT0117.JPG

PICT0118.JPG

PICT0120.JPG

PICT0121.JPG

PICT0122.JPG

PICT0123.JPG

Edited by DiceSociety
Price drop

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's the complete package! A veritable bass banquet bonanza of upright lovelyness. All you could ever need!*

Upright bass, a very sturdy stand, hard case, padded plush gig bag, a bow, and some rosin!

* Except the amp of course**

** Although if you do need a fantastic practice amp to get the most out of this attractive upright, then I may be able to help out with that too...

• 2 weeks later...