Why become a member? ×

UNWITHDRAWN: Barefaced FR800 + Roqsolid Cover (x2)
£2100

Jack

Hi everybody,

I'm selling my Barefaced cabs! I have two of these excellent FRFR cabs, both in mint condition and both with Roqsolid covers. For those not in the know, these are essentially the Big Baby 2 cabs with an inbuilt Hypex 600W amp. 1 of the cabs has covered nearly everything I'd ever ask a cabinet to do, but the correct amount of kill is overkill as you know and I have to say that 2 cabs (1200W, 2 barefaced 12s and 2 horns!) is absolutely amazing to behold.  The big thing I've found with the cabs (as they're quite small) is that I use the top hat and a stand at nearly every gig to really get the sound up to head height and out into the audience.

PRICE DROP - £1000 NOW £900 each.

Official Barefaced Link

I'm near Newcastle if anyone wants to come and try them out. I can post a cab quite happily, but I can't imagine that it'll be cheap. I'm also happy to deliver pretty much anywhere in the North East for petrol money. Oh, I'm going up to Edinburgh and Glasgow next month too. Lastly, my brother lives in Northallerton so delivering them around that area isn't a problem.

Cash is, as always, preferred but I could be persuaded to trade, let me know what you've got. I'm especially interested in:

• HX Stomp
  • QSC K12.2
  • Sire Jazz V2
  • Fender Rumble Stage 800
  • Maple/Sunburst P bass
  • Shure GLXD16
  • try me, I'll take pretty much any bass that will be easy to sell on

rigmay2018.jpg

rigaugust17.jpg

rignov17.jpg

Edited by Jack
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Price drop to £1000 each. That's over £350 off the new price of £1354 for a cabinet with a cover, and there's NO WAITING TIME.

If nobody wants them for this price then I'll be forced to keep them. Oh, the humanity....

a448ca0b4c506506287765fec1ed07f5f3c2fa18

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unwithdrawn. As per the OP, please do take Dunc's cab's first if at all possible. They'll be on here until the next time ebay sends me a £1 listing fee coupon, then they'll be on there. Please don't make me do that! Helix and wireless also for sale in a thread that I haven't put up yet but please do PM me if you're interested.

Edited by Jack

12 hours ago, Jack said:

Unwithdrawn. As per the OP, please do take Dunc's cab's first if at all possible. They'll be on here until the next time ebay sends me a £1 listing fee coupon, then they'll be on there. Please don't make me do that! Helix and wireless also for sale in a thread that I haven't put up yet but please do PM me if you're interested.

@bassfan Helix ?

2 hours ago, bassfan said:

Thanks mate. My guitarist is after the full floor helix... it’s not for me. 

Well I can do you a pretty brilliant deal on a rack helix and floor controller? That's kind of like a floor helix! 😀

£900 each. This is it until I get a £1 selling on ebay.

To celebrate, here's a photo of one in a rare outing as a PA cab rather than a bass cab.

FB_IMG_1565618893668.jpg

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

• ped locked this topic