Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BB1025X (S O L D)
£499

ChunkyMunky

What's got 5 strings, superior Yamaha build quality, incredible passive P-bass tones (and more) and all for a great price? My Yamaha BB1025X.

I bought this from a fellow member on here (CameronJ) about a couple of years ago and as much as I seriously do not want to sell this, other mitigating financial circumstances are persuading me otherwise. Worn but good condition on this. I've attached a YouTube video to show off the bass itself, though it doesn't fully do it justice. 

I'm based out of West Sussex and please feel free to shoot me over any questions/requests you may have. Thanks a bunch for reading! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by ChunkyMunky
Price drop.
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Black Coffee said:

I wish i hadnt sold mine, and im sorely tempted  

Just coming up short of the price though....

PM me how short you're coming up. It'd be unreasonable and arrogant at least of me to not even consider it. :)

6 hours ago, Dandelion said:

I suppose a trade is not on the table Chunky? 

'fraid not, Dandelion. If it were, I wouldn't need to sell this! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Typical! If this had come up a couple of weeks earlier I'd have had it like a shot!

To be fair I'm very happy with the Sterling Stingray 25CA that I actually bought but now feeling like I might have been even happier with this if I'd just waited a little longer. 😔

I'd say GLWTS but I'm really hoping that nobody else buys it before I can find the money myself! 😁

21 minutes ago, Painy said:

Well you could add "and Painy thoroughly deserves it so I shall buy it for him as a gift" if you like. 😉

Haha - I already sold you a pedal at a bargain basement price which I really should have held on to (and you very sensibly still have) :)

But if I ever do that with my BB1025 then please lock me away and don't allow the day here inside where I hide...

Edited by Al Krow
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ChunkyMunky said:

Having a close inspection of it, I'd say it's not far off from having a small bit of TLC in places. Nothing too bad, to be honest. :)

Having or needing TLC? Ie. You’re doing it or the potential buyer :) hypothetically me

1 hour ago, BassKS said:

Having or needing TLC? Ie. You’re doing it or the potential buyer :) hypothetically me

If you like, I can send you something pictures for you to decide? Functionally, they're absolutely fine and no problems. I just know some people can be funny about the aesthetics! :lol:

49 minutes ago, david1711 said:

Quality basses these. I have two. Hard to think of a better made instrument under £500.

i have a BB1025...they are just great basses. in the same price range there are no competitor...period !!

Next for me will be a BB435 a little lighter and standard size pups !!

There is a guy in France looking for a 1025X..;check it out and let me know if you need any help with language

https://www.zikinf.com/annonces/dispannonce.php?annonce=1634324