Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* TC Electronic RH750 - £300
£300

pgavin

I've recently downsized my rig and no longer need my RH750 head. It is in fully working order and never had any issues. 

Couple of chips of paint here and there plus small crack on the button for mem2 and treble control knob, only cometic and does not affect their function. 

Collection from Crystal Palace, London. Alternatively I'm fine to post to mainland UK however the buyer will have to cover cost of a tracked service

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Pete

Description

The RH750 features a new TweeterTone knob, which gives 'intelligent HF control'. Go from old-school vintage tones to crisp and modern bass tones or anything in between in seconds. Being mounted on the front panel instead of hidden away at the back gives you unprecedented control, and the sound also gets modified slightly with filters for a razor-sharp edge.

Three on-board presets allow you to store your favourite tones tailored for different basses or styles. Switching between them is completely effortless, requiring nothing more than the push of a button.

TubeTone™ emulates not just the pre-amp section of a tube amp but the power amp section as well, reproducing every characteristic for an excellent full-tube sound. This puts it miles ahead of amps that try to replicate the tube sound using one small pre-amp tube.

The RH750 also uses SpectraComp™ technology to compress the sound. Although regular compressors tend to be dominated by the lower string and don't sound all that good, SpectraComp allows virtual 'per string' compression that evens out the compression across all the strings.

The built-in chromatic tuner displays the tuning state of your bass at all times, making it easy to see whether you're still in tune when on stage. If you do need to adjust, just hit the Mute button and you can tune-up silently and swiftly between songs and get straight back to playing music.

Features/Specifications:

Input Section:

• Input Connector: 1/4" jack
  • Input Impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
  • Gain Range: -96 to 32 dB
  • Power Amp In: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
  • Rehearsal Input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod

Tone Controls:

• Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
  • Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
  • High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
  • Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
  • TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
  • TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
  • SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
  • Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
  • User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level

Output:

• Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
  • Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
  • Speaker Out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
  • Power Rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
  • Balanced Output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
  • Max. Output: +0 dBu
  • Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
  • Preamp Out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
  • Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
  • Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield

IMG_1517.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

image.png

Edited by pgavin
putting price in title

I have one of these and TC Electronic sent me a set of the five MEM knobs free when I emailed their support and easy to replace, if anyone is put off by the crack, which I should add remains functional with the crack. Great amps and what a great price! 

• MB1 locked this topic