Why become a member? ×

Bowel loosening and chest rattling tone! Barefaced Big Baby 2 - For sale
£550

DiceSociety

Bowel loosening and chest rattling tone! Barefaced Big Baby 2 - For sale (With rock solid cover) - £550

image.png.76b8def86ff6b91905cf02ea0b9984a7.png

Serial number B017, so one of the first ever made, and was ordered from Barefaced before the product was even launched following with a conversation with Alex.

Amazing tone and bowel loosening, chest rattling, bottom end from a single lightweight cab!

image.png.9aabf97bb24aebf636424edb57a5ab5e.png

The Big baby 2 includes a high frequency cross-over dial, which changes the tone from vintage to modern and anywhere in between depending on your preference and the band you’re playing with at the time. With the versatility this provides, this really could be the only cab you’ll ever need!

The cab is light, but very strong and solid, weighs 13kg, and can handle amps of 800 watts.

There’s a lot of more information and technical data on the Barefaced website at: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm should you need it. Or drop me a PM and I’ll try and help.

image.png.bb11af71ab6eb3dec77fa0de2ecb671e.png

I’m selling due to having my eye on something expensive, so gear which doesn’t get much use has to go.

The cab has never been gigged and has only been played in a band context on around 20 occasions, so is in fantastic condition, and probably only just broken in. These sound amazing, and are capable of reproducing REAL bottom end, with enough volume to gig with a loud rock band. Or any other style of music for that matter (including dub).

image.png.74af52f7cd80a63b7c4d1f039c13b359.png image.png.cc33ea96e567ecf1f9475994ba5d1b1b.png

image.png.3cb63808e85db1db70ea43f03bce446f.png

image.png.c703de941889cee750b3283cc3029523.png

There is a thin sliver a the coating on thee handle which has come off which I hope comes through on the above photo. The handle ends are  metal, it’s only a foil type coating which has come off and in no way effects the handles functionality. 

image.thumb.png.b736474d1a987aca265b6c4be379d7fc.png

I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred, but could courier at buyers expense (I’ll try and get some suitable boxes and packing materials!).

Look out for other for sale posts today or tomorrow as I will also be selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Stagg EUB with LOTS of goodies, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.

Thanks for viewing!