Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Markbass 104 HR 4ohm 800 watt 4x10 speaker cabinet
£350

jacko

Selling my Markbass 104HR speaker cabinet.    4Ohm.   800 watt handling. 

One of the best cabinets I've had, suitable for every genre. Handles a low B string really well. Rear ported so it's slightly smaller than the 104HF. I've had both and found this one to be a sweeter sounding cabinet. For some reason the 104HF seemed a bit harsh.  It's also substantially lighter than the 104HF and (unlike the 104HF) can just about be carried in one hand. 

It's mainly been my rehearsal cabinet but when I've used it at gigs with a Markbass LM800 it's easily overpowered two rock guitarists and a drummer.  Being 4 ohms means you can get the best out of your amp head without having to carry two cabs. 

Near perfect condition. It comes with a genuine Markbass padded cover and the carpet covering has never been near a cat so it's still as smooth as the day I bought it. 

Only selling as I now have a 121h traveller for rehearsals and my double bass gigs so the 104 is surplus to requirements. 

Price is £300 or sensible offers collected from Wilsontown.,, Lanarkshire or I can meet up to 50 miles radius .  

Happy to courier for an extra £35 Insured .  

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

Edited by jacko
price drop

• 2 weeks later...