Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ampeg SVT4 Pro
£400

dmccombe7

Ampeg SVT4 Pro amp has a tube pre-amp with a STEREO Mosfet power stage. Great condition all round. Just had the built in compressor repaired and full service at GSE in Glasgow. Amp was originally a US amp with exyernal 110V transformer. I had it converted at GSE in Glasgow to 230V few yrs ago. Was fitted with recommended tubes from Watford Valves last year and hasn't been used much since. GSE do all my amp servicing and repairs. Amp has the standard Ampeg EQ along with the switchable Graphic EQ. Has a nice warm tube sound and a massive stage presence. Very adaptable head can be used in full stereo or mono-bridged. I will supply the specially made "bridged" cable which i had custom made by OBBM. Has standard jacks or speakon connectors altho Bridged output is only Speakon. You can do to many variations on the back of this amp to list. Manual is available on-line or i will provide with the amp. COLLECTION ONLY or happy to meet if within a reasonable distance. I can supply a new 3U rack case that i have spare with the amp if required.

DSC01469.JPG

DSC01470.JPG

DSC01471.JPG

DSC01472.JPG

DSC01473.JPG

DSC01478.JPG

Edited by dmccombe7