Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass combo sold. NY121 ext cab now £325
£700

dmccombe7

Bought this rig new from Bass Direct approx 3-4yrs ago. Its been used on 2 gigs and a couple of rehearsals with different style bands. Rig is in "As New" condition. Extremely lightweight and verstaile rig. I've never had a bad sound from this rig and have had nice comments when used from both audience and sound guys on those rare occasions. It comes with custom padded covers made by HOTCOVERS. Markbass gear is reliable, well built and simply great tone no matter what style you play. Amp is 350W at 8 ohms and 500W at 4ohms. I've never had this amp at more than 9-10 o'clock on the master Volume. These are loud amps / rigs. I've found they work very well in large band situations especially with keys as they seem to cut thru the mix better than any other rig i've used over the years. COLLECTION ONLY or happy to meet if within a reasonable distance

DSC01462.JPG

DSC01463.JPG

DSC01464.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

DSC01466.JPG

DSC01467.JPG

DSC01468.JPG

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, roger said:

Would you split? Just need a combo

At the moment i would prefer to keep as a matched pair as i believe the single cab would be difficult to shift on its own. The combo def sounds better with the ext cab tho. Its not the volume just the "stage presence" you get whether that's because the combo speaker is closer to my ears or its simply pushing more air but it def makes a difference when using both.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

Oddly enough someone else was looking for the combo but at this stage i would prefer to sell the rig as a unit. Also the distance will be an issue as i'm not prepared to post. 

I don't have the original boxes and i don't trust courier services.

Sorry

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

Still here at a great price for this rig. At least £500 cheaper than new. Great all round bass rig for every occasion. 

Use the combo on it own for smaller gigs or just use it all and have loads of headroom to spare.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...