Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Mesa M6 Combo or Cab (mint condition)
£1295

Al Krow

Mesa M6 Carbine Combo in mint condition (has had "civilised" home use only and never been gigged) .

12Ax7 tube preamp plus 600W MOSFET power amp delivers a fantastic creamy-rich mesa tone.  The Mesa EQ includes a bass boost setting and one-stop "voicing" to allow rapid change from mid-scoop through neutral to mid boost; active / passive switch and ability to handle load settings of 8ohms / 4ohms as standard (switchable to 2ohms) with built in effects loop and balanced xlr DI out.

The cab combines with the head to provide a rich full tone and easily stands up in quality to my existing VK and BF cabs; but it's time for me to rationalise my stock of gear!

Will sell either as a combo for £1,295 or the PH 212 cab alone for £550. (But please note that the amp head is not for sale by itself, except with the cab). The 212 is 4ohm rated to allow the M6 head to deliver its full 600W output (and similarly for other amp heads).

The cab would be ideal to provide protective housing for your existing Mesa M3, M6 or M9 heads (particularly if these are rack mounted) or indeed provides a convenient slot for most other heads within it's protective housing and room on top for pedal board or other gear.

Weight (approx): amp 25 lbs; cab 54 lbs

Ideally for collection from East London / meet half way or can arrange delivery in which case P&P will be in addition.

Stock photo (actual pics to follow):

image.png.635ce08115dc27f0e598fa904c6394da.png

Mesa M6 I.jpg

Mesa M6 II.jpg

Mesa M6 III.jpg

Mesa PH212 I.jpg

Mesa PH212 II.jpg

Mesa PH212 III.jpg

Mesa PH212 IV.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

I got in touch with the retailer a while back and they confirmed with Mesa that mine was the 4 ohm version (i.e. 2 x 8 ohm speakers in parallel), which allows the full 600W through from the Mesa M6 head (I guess that makes "obvious" sense in a standalone combo housing). Spec now updated above for this.

Edited by Al Krow

Penny dropped whilst this ad has been running and having had some serious expressions of interest, that the only thing I really wanted to replace my Mesa M6 head in this combo with, was actually another Mesa M6 or M9!!

And the PH212 speaker really is a great cab, as anyone who has had one will know.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, M6 Combos: "they're not making them anymore" and I could already feel a twinge of seller's regret coming on before it had gone...

Edited by Al Krow