Why become a member? ×

Dunlop Mini Crybaby

fretmeister

I recently brought one a few months back (mini 105Q) I had the full sized version for years then one day decided to upgrade it to the EBS Stanly Clarke. Sold the JD cause why would I ever need it again?  Not the best of moves on my part. While the EBS is a great pedal I much prefer the JD so brought the mini while i was at it. 

It sounds great in my opinion once you get used to the size of it. It might just be my imagination but I’m not 100% convinced it is an exact replica of the full sized version only smaller cause I can’t get the exact same sound I used to get from my original (my original I brought used so don’t know if it had been tampered with) 

But on a whole it gets my vote 

I have a Geezer Wah

Its the absolute dogs bollox, don’t need to click on it’s ready to rock. Set upnout the box on GZR settings and when you fully depress it it pokes those higher mids out so you could just depress it to poke yourself out. Flip away and it acts like a wah and the low end is not sucked out.

If you want to change the settings you have to open it up, but that’s not a bad thing, stops anything you set it for getting changed in transit.

Uses batteries or 9v, what more can you want.

Fully very happy with mine

• Like 1