Why become a member? ×

Custom sei bass 5 string
£2500

basskng499

Selling my stunning sei custom 5 stringer, stunning exotic woods I can't remember the woods which are in it but it's a work of art. It comes installed with a german noli pre amp ( I think that's how it's spelt) push - pull active pot, stacked bass/treble, stacked low and high mid pot and passive tone control. It's a massive sound. The only bass I would consider is status 5 string bass preferably the king bass model (would also accept the 4 string version as well. Thanks for taking a look!

received_10155087737837087.jpeg

received_10155087738967087.jpeg

received_10155087738272087.jpeg

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:55, basskng499 said:

Selling my stunning sei custom 5 stringer, stunning exotic woods I can't remember the woods which are in it but it's a work of art. It comes installed with a german noli pre amp ( I think that's how it's spelt) push - pull active pot, stacked bass/treble, stacked low and high mid pot and passive tone control. It's a massive sound. The only bass I would consider is status 5 string bass preferably the king bass model (would also accept the 4 string version as well. Thanks for taking a look!

received_10155087737837087.jpeg

received_10155087738967087.jpeg

received_10155087738272087.jpeg

I saw this in the process of being built. Lovely bass. The top is walnut, think the board was bubinga (with sapwood; ditto the "tone block" in the back) and the back is ash.

Might be nice for potential buyers to see a full length picture, front and back. What's the weight like?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s not a Millenium, there were only 10 of those and they were extremely high spec. It’s a relatively new model that Martin now offers, stylistically a cross between a Millenium and a Jazz. I have some full pics of 3 of these basses somewhere. They all have through necks with a “tone block” in the back. Had a long conversation with Martin about them when I was in the Gallery a while back as two (including this) were in the build stages and I hadn’t seen them before.

16 hours ago, 4000 said:

It’s not a Millenium, there were only 10 of those and they were extremely high spec. It’s a relatively new model that Martin now offers, stylistically a cross between a Millenium and a Jazz. I have some full pics of 3 of these basses somewhere. They all have through necks with a “tone block” in the back. Had a long conversation with Martin about them when I was in the Gallery a while back as two (including this) were in the build stages and I hadn’t seen them before.

Ah ok. Interesting. 

Here you go....I hope Martin doesn't mind me posting these:

5.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by 4000
Ok, these seem to have disappeared for some reason. Will post again further down, just in case they don’t come back.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...