Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah pedal - £65 Inc UK Delivery - **SOLD**
£80

HaNgMaN

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah pedal

Now SOLD - - £65 Inc UK Delivery - In NEW condition. I bought this for a project that never got started and I am selling as I need to raise cash for a new bathroom :( 

See below for a bit of info on this pedal...

Part of Ibanez's Tone-Lock range, this is an incredibly versatile wah pedal. Built using the same bomb-proof cast metal housing as the rest of the series, the WD7 Weeping Demon is unique in that it combines some of the hottest wah features around in just a single unit.

Operation
The most ingenuous feature on this pedal is a mechanical lever that enables you to change between conventional switching and the auto-on style switching that Morley made famous. In true Tone-Lock style the control knobs for level, Q and Low frequency boost can be first set and then pushed into the unit to keep them safe from accidental adjustment.

In addition to the main tone controls, the WD7 has an extra range control to aid compatibility with seven-string, down-tuned guitar and bass. Another feature immediately noticeable is how fast and easy it is to pop a battery in this pedal. No screws, just a push button and the heavy-duty function switch flips open to reveal the battery compartment.

In use
With variable Q and fine-tuning controls you can dial in any wah tone you want. The WD7's real draw is its ability to switch between manual and auto-on operation. With the auto switch engaged a spring returns the wah to the off (fully back) position for you, so all you have to worry about is your expressive use of the pedal.

It also includes pedal friction, spring tension and an auto-off delay setting to ensure seamless return to effect-off playing. A most versatile and funky-looking wah, and an absolute bargain.

wah1.jpg

wah2.jpg

wah3.jpg

Edited by HaNgMaN