Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Genz Shuttlemax 12.2
£625

Oldman

I sold my Genzler Magellan to buy this, not disappointed either. After selling my TecAmp Bona I still hankered after a two channel facility so I could Chorus or whatever whilst still maintaining a core sound. It delivers in Spades, it also offers 2 x 600 Watt outputs so 4 Cabs is us. I was so impressed I needed another for backup (the way you do) so I bought a Shuttlemax 9.2 as well. Bear with me on this tale 🤔

Gigged the 9.2 last Saturday and it nearly caused a bowel movement, plenty loud with 2 x PJB C4’s. 900 Watts into 4 as opposed to 2 x 600 into 4 ( Ohms that is). So, i got to thinking, 8A998E61-5E24-4113-B0F3-667C9F4BFC63.thumb.jpeg.bd5980daac4cfa0baf9f6b693bd97e62.jpeg4FC4421C-819D-460E-BD5C-69D7BDFF76F6.thumb.jpeg.52017a48a5cae92ec8e8c07ac92a6868.jpeg8C640C4A-CB33-47BC-A0B2-2DF7D4783D69.thumb.jpeg.8336cbb5d7581cc10bca03c98bcaeea8.jpegI want to consolidate my ‘Rig’ (s) and just use the 9.2 with (at the moment) the C4’s, hence the TRADE Feeler.

I have the original box and packing and a large gig bag that takes in the packaging and amp, footpedal included.

I’ll consider a straight trade for a Barefaced BB2 or a PJB C8 LITE

Dont want no geetars, pedals, ephemera just the BB2 or the PJB C8 LITE

My C4’s will be on the market here later, in the meantime here’s the snaps. 

Thanks for looking.

😎

Edited by Oldman

Slight derail but can I ask what you didn’t like about the Magellan? I have my eye on the little Magellan combo, I’m playing through a tiny Genz Shuttle combo at the moment and I love the Genz tone in general, but our band has increased in size from a trio to a sextet so I could do with a bit more volume and power. I’m hoping the Genzler tone is not a million miles off from the Genz stuff, but if it is I might just look for an extension cab for the Shuttle instead. 

Nothing, I loved the Magellan, I Sussed out the tone circuits ( intuition ) would be similar having owned a Streamliner, it’s a sideways step. Until I gigged the 9.2, I used the 12.2 at rehearsal and for a gig, I wasn’t sure about it but it does it in spades with a frightening, up to 7db boost in the 35Hz to 65Hz band.

Ill see what unearths. 

Thanks for looking 

I have reduced the "Trade Value" to £600.00, PM me should you be interested in a purchase. I could supply the "Shuttlemax 12.2" as a 'Rig' with 2 x PJB C4's (oooer missus) as new and posted in original boxes (Shuttlemax also original Box). Price for 'Rig' Couriered, about £1,200.00.

I am feeling protective about this potential parting of the ways, with the 2 x PJB C 4's this 12.2 gives out 375 Watts a side with a little headroom on the cabs, add another 2 x 8 Ohm cabs and you have a whopping 600 Watts a side. With the Bas Boost up full to 7db we are in bowel movement territory on the 'B'string of a 5iver B|

It all looks like this:

RIG.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Price reduction, trade value £575.00 against a Berg Neo CN2x12 or the Vanderklay LNT 2x12 Neo, but I’ll sell and courier in the price for £525.00.

Or, as a rig with 2 x PJB C4’s, PM me.

thanks for looking