Why become a member? ×

NBD - Fender Marcus Miller Jazz

Machines

Saturday featured a planned trip to BassDirect following the tedious and late completion of my house sale. Many months of chasing and hassle had to have some type of reward I decided. I set myself a budget and took my good lady along who was oddly keen to help me in my latest GAS relapse (it'd been a whole 4 months since getting my Dingwall NG3)

There were a couple of basses i'd eyed up in the 2nd hand section to try out, but upon entry a gleaming apparition appeared before me. A glorious sunburst MM Jazz, beckoning me. It had just come in on p/x and was about to be posted online. I think not.

I'd wanted a Miller since I first started playing in 2004, and this was not to be a missed opportunity, having missed out on not one, but three MM's in that time. Plugged in, it did all the right things. I knew it was meant to be. 

I did however try out a few others just to say I compared it (Dingwall ABZ4, Combustion 4) but it was a one horse race.

20181013_164658.thumb.jpg.06d31ed7eabbf2dfab26171ef97c1c59.jpg

• Like 6