Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Spyder Valve Hybrid 550 2x10 combo - SOLD
£225

Pow_22

Ashdown 550 Touring Spyder 2x10 combo.  A proper old school sounding combo with plenty of volume and beef!

From what ashdown say the preamp is taken from their Big Block valve amp (a 2 x 12AX7 jobby)  with the power stage being the tour proven ABM solid state unit.  I married the combo up with the Catalinbread pedal im also selling and with my flats loaded P it honestly was the closest sound ive had to my old all valve rigs.  Couple of tolex nicks but nothing major. 

I replaced the stock chinese 12AX7's with JJ's and added some nice heavy duty castors to the amp.  This is one of the original UK made units before production was shifted to China.

Collection only on this one im afraid but could deliver within reasonable distance.  The combo is currently at our rehearsal space in Chorley but I can bring it back to Bolton with me this week.

£225 ONO. 

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Pow_22

I set off home yesterday with enough cash to make a reasonable offer for this. "Life" attacked me several times en route and I was skint by the time I eventually got home! :dash1: Hopefully, finances will improve soon enough!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...