Why become a member? ×

Damnation Audio MBD-1
£190

Ian McFly

Hi,

I’m selling this bass distortion/overdrive/fuzz, handmade in Baltimore, USA, by Damnation Audio. 

This pedal is only available through Damnation Audio, which consists of only one passionate guy. You cannot find it through any dealers, it’s a proper « boutique » pedal! I ordered it direct from the online shop last year. Please note that it’s currently sold-out and Damnation Audio has stopped the production for now. 

It’s in perfect condition, never been gigged, used in rehearsals a few times. It’s an amazing distortion pedal that goes from mild overdrive to fuzz, to full-on distortion. It’s got raving reviews on Talkbass, which is what spiked my curiosity initially. 

Unfortunately, after extensive tests, it’s not exactly what I’m looking for... I’m putting it up for sale, so that I can go back to Darkglass. 

The pedal can be collected in Edinburgh, alternatively I can ship across the UK. 

Thanks!

Note: the pedal doesn’t come with a power adapter and doesn’t accept batteries. Your usual Boss-style AC adapter will work fine. Also, the picture is a screenshot from Mr Excane’s review on YouTube (check it out for a good review of the pedal), but the pedal looks exactly like this (there are a few custom made versions available but mine is black). I can take a pic on request!

3CE4AD81-675C-4AA4-B120-958E02132543.jpeg