Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Rumble 500 V3 Combo + HotCovers Padded Cover + Fender USA Metal Logo
£340

discreet

*SOLD* Fender Rumble 500 V3 Combo + HotCovers Padded Cover + Fender USA Metal Logo

• Model: Fender Rumble™ 500 (V3) Combo
  • Amplifier: Solid State/Class-D
  • Colour: Black and Silver
  • Controls: Gain, Bright/Contour/Vintage Presets, Drive/Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master
  • Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
  • Inputs: 1/4" Jack; Aux In 3.5mm Stereo; 1/4" Overdrive Footswitch (not included)
  • Outputs: XLR with Ground Lift; Headphones 3.5mm Stereo
  • Voltage: 230V UK/EUR
  • Wattage: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms (with Ext Cab), 350W RMS @ 8 ohms (Internal)
  • Speakers: 2 X 10" Eminence Ceramic Magnet, Compression Tweeter, Twin Ports, Cloth Grille (removable)
  • Cab Material: 12mm Baltic Ply, Black Tolex, Chrome-Nickel Corner Protectors
  • Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Chrome-Nickel Plated Caps
  • Controls: Vintage-Style Radio
  • Dimensions: 23" X 19" X 14" (59 X 49 X 36cm) HWD
    Front%252034%2520Right_zpslrps8gqo.jpg&key=07952e6aec5885e45acc63047ad546a8a1028fd3aa90dd47954c5f6d2e2a0367

• back_zpslfwqlkhs.jpg&key=adb1e3ab94dd8fd95867c8222498e45e2a934bc3edaead59938d466341a061d7

Top_zpszpu2vzwt.jpg&key=4c0a389c26f9a942621e60bd10acc6b07cd74d91d23bf9a50d00457d9db57c3f

FenderAfter_zpsjupodcoh.jpg&key=58324ebfc4c2560e6f3aa3bf01e908ddebb4ff59fbe96854f858ebaea29212ea

I'm sure you know all about these! But my band is quiet and has a quiet drummer - this amp is simply overkill for what we're doing. At gigs I'm running it more quietly than I do for practice at home! So, very reluctantly, up for grabs is this pristine Fender Rumble 500 Combo PLUS a fitted HotCovers padded cover (with cable pocket), PLUS a genuine Fender USA metal blackface amp logo upgrade (fitted). I really want to keep it - it's one of the best gigging combos I've had - but I simply can't afford to have two gigging rigs on the go if I'm not using one of them, and that's all there is to it. The combo is in excellent working and cosmetic order - like new, basically.

I'm looking for £340 FIRM, which will include the HotCovers padded cover (£50 value), Fender USA blackface amp metal logo upgrade (imported and fitted - £30 value) and postage to mainland UK via an appropriate method. I will send the buyer an ETA and tracking information. Combo will be very well-packed. Payment is via bank transfer, please. My feedback is hereIf you want to try before you buy do cash on collection, price will be £320. I'm in SE London near the A205 South Circular. Here's a precis of my original review:

"...All you need do is set everything flat, plug in, switch on, and there it is - that great bass sound you have in your head. And the louder you turn it up, the more natural compression you seem to get - everything gets tighter and punchier somehow - just like an all-valve amp. It's very warm-sounding and organic, and it's difficult to get a bad sound out of (it also has 3.5mm sockets for Aux In and Headphones, both stereo, for silent practise - bonus).

The Class-D amp sounds excellent and even though you're getting 'only' 350W maximum without an extension cab, this combo easily handles medium to large rooms on its own. It's LOUD. With an extension cab, you'd get more headroom, certainly a lot more beans and you could play any room. Or at least up to the size of room that would surely have a PA, at which point the issue becomes moot. I think Fender have done their homework very well indeed, which would explain why these combos are shifting rapidly by the container-load.

It's light, it's loud, it's affordable and it sounds great - it's a premium brand and the retro design is on-trend. What more d'you want?"
    Weight: 36lbs (16.3kg)

So there you have it. Take advantage of the fact I play in a quiet band and get in quick, before I change my mind! I thank you! :)

Now SOLD, thanks.
Edited by discreet
SOLD
  • Like 1