Why become a member? ×

Fodera model 2000 bass preamp
£225

foya

Preamplifier fodera model 2000 bass preamp;

For those who do not know it, this is the pedal version of the Fodera/Pope Preamp which is installed inside the famous fodera custom basses, with the additional feature of a volume level control and the possibility to switch the boost/cut control on/off of the midrange control.

I always kept it wired inside my live pedal board that I use very little.

I used it to balance the sound of passive instuments and it works really great for this purpose! In this way you can use an hi-end bass with a very high signal, and immediately embrace a passive instrument without having to go crazy to change the equalization of your amplifier.

I have two available,  one for sure is too much.. , I could even sell them both!!

In perfect state of use;

The volume control has enough headroom to drive a power amp!

I had it modified many years ago to be able to use it with an external power supply. Originally it only had  9V (2X) batteries.

Now you can use any power supply that can supply from 9V to 18V MAX, logically at 18V has the maximum dynamic increase intervention, but also at 9V it works incisively.

Excellent preamp, I sell only because I bought a digital switching system, which also allows me to program various output levels for each bass I use.

I’m located in Italy

PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING

D9AD988E-6C97-4C53-B463-BACFDE83F5C7.jpeg

7A6AF1A3-0ECF-4046-8B9F-80E8D7E7A68F.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...