Why become a member? ×

Fender Stage 800 - Is it any good?

Raslee

Hi, considering getting one of the above as the weight, onboard FX and cab modelling appeals, plus all I have seen is good reviews of the Fender sound so far.....perhaps too much good reviews!

So I'm asking for the good, the bad and the ugly opinions on the Stage 800 in particualr....or should I simply stick with my trusty Zoom B3 and pick up one of the cheap TC combo deals at the moment? Part of me oddly feels I should rediscover heavy amps again, Ashdown ABM combo maybe was another thought - never tried an ABM?

I'm thoroughly sorted for my main rig, Genzler Magellan 800 & Genz Benz NX2 (thanks Cliff ;) ), but am thinking along the lines of a combo for home, the odd dep/jam gig,  back up and fancy something different and quirky...the Fender seems to fit the bill. Done with Markbass and loved it (at times), but am now moving on having fallen in love with my Genz set up......

So I'd love to hear some views about the Fender Stage 800 Rumble Combo  - thanks :) 

Edited by Raslee