Why become a member? ×

Sold!!! Sandberg california VM5 - Custom Surf green
£950

GisserD

Up for sale is my gorgeous Sandberg california VM5 in a stunning custom Surf green.

Made in 2005 with an Alder body, this bass plays just lovely. Boasting a new and recently fitted 2 band Glockenklang preamp alongside the delano pups which sounds superb! Passive tones available with a pull on the volume knob. Tryouts are welcome (and encouraged) in shoreham by sea, and i do travel for work so let me know where you are if your interested.

The string spacing at the bridge can be adjusted between 18 - 19.5mm & the nut width is 45mm

2 small lacquer ships to the body cant be seen from the front.

comes with gear4music bass gig bag in good condition.

More pics to follow.

£950

(no trades sorry)

20180414_175718_resized.jpg

20180414_175712_resized.jpg

20180414_175723_resized.jpg

DSC_0302.thumb.JPG.dfa47aa9e464c6390c41c7cf25651524.JPG

20180414_175734_resized.jpg

Edited by GisserD

Want!!!

I am however sadly unable to afford to buy this at the moment 😩

Unless of course you'd be prepared to accept a weekly payment of £1.50 over the next 634 weeks? (that actually adds up to £951 so in just a little over 12 years you could make yourself the tidy additional sum of £1 on your asking price). Just something to consider... 🤔

• Haha 3

Gorgeous!  The inevitable question, is it lighter than my Lakland?  (that is the subtlest way I can think of asking its weight, without actually saying it and setting off the "QI klaxon"...  please don't judge me, I have an old back to consider!!)

26 minutes ago, MoJoKe said:

Gorgeous!  The inevitable question, is it lighter than my Lakland?  (that is the subtlest way I can think of asking its weight, without actually saying it and setting off the "QI klaxon"...  please don't judge me, I have an old back to consider!!)

Just weighed on the bathroom scales at 4.6kg