Why become a member? ×

6 incredible Basses for Sale UPDATED
£11000

Marcus

Okay so I’ve got 6 Basses that I’m ideally looking to reduce to 3 

L-R

Modulus Flea 1997 Flea logo first year of production sought after non truss rod in the Purple Sparkle... Lakers sticker just peel off and I have original scratch plate. In the interest of disclosure the neck has some issues, there is very little relief in the neck which means the bass will not set up with a low action, in order to try and resolve this the frets have been dressed down very low from the 5th to the 12th fret. The board has be caught in a couple of places (not that noticable visually but I just want to be honest) The original LP pickup has been replaced with another non branded pickup.....  bass sounds great and plays okay with a high action. £1000 SOLD

Musicman Stingray Natural / Maple 3 band... absolute stonker !! £800 SOLD

Fender Jazz 1962 last of the slab boards pre CBS goodness £6000 (not a bass I want to part with but it pays a tax bill I have coming) 

Custom Build Jazz made for my 40th Birthday in 2010 incredible spec £1000

Musicman Stingray Pre EB again not a priority to sell but available at £1750 THE most resonant bass I’ve ever heard !!  SOLD

Musicman Stingray 2 Band with Status Graphite neck OMG what a bass !! £1000 

So £11k is a discount for the full lot but some negotiation is possible if you want to buy them all. 

Obviously more details and pics available on request the pics attached are just a few I have on my phone for now... clearly I’m not expecting to sell a pre CBS Jazz at £6k on the basis of these pics !!

sorry but I have to say no trades as I’m looking to sell all or thin the herd as they say.....

B1AD887A-28AE-4E45-B3C4-6B2086085186.jpeg

CD285EE7-D978-496D-B12E-8344A5A2A30C.jpeg

9CA587A4-115A-4D1D-8B19-FADAFE0EF880.jpeg

2F7162A3-D3B1-4E01-928A-36C911262C24.jpeg

Edited by Marcus
  • Like 5

After much deliberation and literally dozens of PM’s regarding the 62 Jazz and Pre EB Ray I’ve decided to keep these 2 Basses.... I could have sold them both 20 times but they are keepers....

all others for sale....

Regards & Thanks to all who have enquired 

Mark 

48 minutes ago, Marcus said:

After much deliberation and literally dozens of PM’s regarding the 62 Jazz and Pre EB Ray I’ve decided to keep these 2 Basses.... I could have sold them both 20 times but they are keepers....

all others for sale....

Mark 

Cruel.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Marcus said:

all others for sale....

Mark 

Sounds like a wise decision.

Is there any chance you could at least tell us what the story is with the 62 Jazz? I'm sure there's lots of people on here who'd like to know what was on offer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Natural Ray and Modulus now sold....

1962 Pre CBS ‘Slab Board’ Jazz now up for sale - after some research and an almost complete absence of anything similar for sale on planet Earth for less than £8k a revised price of £6k is now available 

The Pre EB Stingray now also for sale @ £1750

pm’s please