Why become a member? ×

Hmmm MIJ Precision?

ash

S/N in the wrong place?

S/N does not correspond to the year?

S/N = Serial number unrecognized, please verify that the correct number is correct. If it is still not recognized you can try one of the popular guitar forums and see if the experts there can help. ??

Unmarked (generic) tuners?

14 screw scratch plate?

• Haha 1

I thought as much. The F plate and odd looking heel and serial number. I’m more into early MIJ Squiers than MIJ Fender ‘Fenders’ other than the E Series.  I recall some of them having the smaller rectangular mechanism tuners with the clover leafs and these look very dubious. So who wants to burst his bubble? 

13 hours ago, TheGreek said:

S/N in the wrong place?

S/N does not correspond to the year?

S/N = Serial number unrecognized, please verify that the correct number is correct. If it is still not recognized you can try one of the popular guitar forums and see if the experts there can help. ??

Unmarked (generic) tuners?

14 screw scratch plate?

Let's not forget the extra fret you're getting for free...

• Haha 2

...and the neck is visibly at an angle to the body, more-so than the strong alignment with the neck would suggest (?), which in turn suggests that the whole thing is somewhat badly put together, which is not usually the case with anything MIJ?

8 hours ago, Beedster said:

...and the neck is visibly at an angle to the body, more-so than the strong alignment with the neck would suggest (?), which in turn suggests that the whole thing is somewhat badly put together, which is not usually the case with anything MIJ?

Maybe it's been 'improved' by whatshisname?:ph34r:

but if there are any questions I don't know the answer to there may be a short delay in getting the answer from him.

I'll aim to get back to you ASAP.

Here are mine
Are you a pathological liar? - don't bother answering that...I wouldn't know whether to believe you.
Do you have any sort of conscience?
Are you happy to rip people off?
Do you think we were all born yesterday? 
  • Like 1