Left leaderboard
okusman

SOLD TC Electronic Sub’n’up
£80

As new TC Electronics Sub’n’up. Used a few times, but in immaculate condition. Comes with cable and box.

£5 postage

Any questions?

301855C9-6537-4433-926B-33397075382A.jpeg

4A02B025-5EFF-40C0-B8BC-BD86F9296E19.jpeg

CF6B8CA7-2CE7-42AB-976E-F460034A7BA1.jpeg

D36FA706-90CC-438B-B3E8-EFA7F957F851.jpeg

Edited by okusman

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Soledad
      Bought March '19 and never ever left the house. Absolutely as new. Used occasionally at low home volumes with Aguilar TH350 (also now passed on).
      Pic is a file shot for now, will add actual pics later but it looks exactly like shown and is totally unmarked just as it came out of the box.
      Reason for sale, shortly after this 212 I got a GB 210 combo and used that with PA support for live, and then got a GK410, plan a GB 900 for the 410. Can't keep everything can we
      I was really impressed with the RH212 - it's neutral (not coloured at all to my ears) and lets the chosen head shine. Really articulate and responsive, very efficient and the dial-adjusting HF is great for subtle adjustments from gentle presence to super-bright. Emminence drivers plus HF. Rear-ported.
      Plenty of good reviews around, and the reputation is very good.
      SIZE: 66 X 50 X 35cm
      WEIGHT: 24KG
      iIMPEDANCE: 8 OHM
      RATING: 400 W
      These are currently at Andertons for £599. I got mine when a deal was on, hence what I consider a low price for a 'NEW' TC 212.

Collection (plus trial) here at Sevenoaks. May meet somewhere up to say 40 miles. Will pack for own courier if necessary. NOTE: no cover, exactly as shipped.
      I promise you are buying a 'new' 212, OK it's not technically new, but it is really.

• By Gardenerben
      Time to move on some pedals and associated equipment that aren't getting used. Gigged a couple of times at most all good condition some with velcro on the base. Boxed where shown but all will be well packaged for delivery. Prices are + any fees and delivery. 
      Only item where trades considered is the Pedaltrain Novo 24 which I might be interested in Pedaltrain Metro or Classic with softcase and cash my way. 

DHA VT1 - Pro Bass Drive - Complete with power supply, built Feb 2018 - £150
      Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS 12 - Brand new in box, this was a replacement received after a diode blew in the original one supplied. It's never been used as I made alternative arrangements before the replacement was received. Comes complete with all leads etc.. £135
      Electro-Harmonix - Freeze Soundretainer Complete with power supply £80
      Pedaltrain Novo 24 with Tour Case. Velcro fitted and drilled for CS12 to mount underneath. Tourcase is as new. Would entertain trade for smaller board (Bigger than Nano+) yours £120
      TC Electronic - Polytune 3 (this has a couple of scuffs on the case edges but even has film still on screen and works A1, see pics)  £55
      TC Electronic - Ditto Looper £50
      TC Electronic - Flashback Mini Delay £50
      TC Electronic - Sub 'n' Up Mini Octave £50
      TC Electronic - HOF mini Reverb £50
      Ernie Ball 6" Instrument cable *6 £12

Cheers

My Feedback - 

• By Stofferson
      For Sale

Mooer Tender Octaver MKII  - £50 + £5 Postage.
      Up and down octave with clean blend and 3 voices, tracks great on bass.

Rockboard by Warwick Power Pit £75 + £5 Postage - New - without box
      Specifications:
      Multi Power Supply
      Powers multiple effect pedals world wide
      max. 1280 mA
      Display with output voltage information
      Load-dependent voltage (LDV) controls for simulating battery behavior
      input voltage 110V
      240V, ideal for touring
      Protection fuse, exchangable
      Input: 110/220V AC IEC plug (male)
      Outputs: 1 x 110/220V AC IEC socket (female) 1 x isolated out with selectable voltage (9V/12V/15V/18V), max. 150 mA 3 x isolated 9V outs with selectable output voltages (7.9V to 9.4V DC) via LDV controls, max. 210 mA each 4 x 9V outs, max. 500 mA total

• By Bender
      SOLD!
      Edit for PRICE DROP
      now 155£ shipped!

Hi!
      I'm selling a 3 Leaf Audio Octabvre Mk1 ( the original version).
      Barely used, very good condition / like new, check the pics!
      Original box, paperwork, plasticbag and rubber feet included.
      155£ shipped (insured and trackable) anywhere in the UK and EU!
      payment via PayPal gift/friend and family 🙂

Thanks & cheers!

• By Leachr
      MXR M288 Bass Octave Pedal - £75 excluding postage
      Just having a bit of a pedal clear-out, and no longer need this one...