Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - F Bass ( Furlanetto ) BN5 Crushed Maple Top
£2800

Simone Masina

Selling one of my 2 Furlanetto, a very special bass with a lot of additional custom options

- Crushed Maple Top ( NOT available anymore! )

- One piece Swamp ash body with Natural Black Finish

- 3 pc Maple neck with wonderful figured birdeye maple 

This bass was made in 2004 and sound perfect, very jazzy and funky in passive mode and so powerful with the only-boost original f-bass electronic. B string in balanced and focused. Is a real collectors item ( because of the optionals ) but is also a very professional weapon for studio and live bassist. New will cost approx 8000 US dollars. Attached, a lot of pics and a short demo video. Also a couple of pics of some minor dings

2800 Pounds, No Trade. I can ship all over the world at buyer expense

Original FBass gigbag ( one of the best gigbag ever made IMHO ) and equipped of a fresh brand new D'addario nickel strings set!

Feel free to ask if you want more info!

furla4.jpeg

Furla3.jpeg

Furla2.jpeg

Furla1.jpeg

fbass3.jpg

fbass2.jpg

fbass1.jpg

IMG_20181005_174621167.jpg

IMG_20181005_174631552.jpg

IMG_20181005_174714635.jpg

Edited by Simone Masina
new pics added
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2018 at 11:46, eneade said:

Please excuse my ignorance... I have looked on the web but cannot find clear information....

I am curious about what is crushed maple exactly ? Some maple that have been pressed / crushed rather than naturally figured ?

I'm ignorant like you about tops 🙂 I purchased this special bass from the previous owner that was selling this " Crushed Maple Top FBass", so i never asked about it. But, because this is without doubt a Burled Maple Top (actually out of stock at FBass.com), i suppose "crushed" was a special kind of Burled Maple. Sorry to not be able to answer you better than this

• Like 1

• 1 month later...