Why become a member? ×

Just being nosey really...

SimonEdward

Hello again... how are you doing ?

Just being nosey really. I joined BC back in 2012, but it's been a while - back end of 2017 I believe? post upgrade.

Catching up on one or two favorite threads - effects and gear p*rn - and reading some new ones, which made my laugh ! and some old - really old threads, from 2008 ! Old but Gold.

The age of ideological austerity caught up with me a few years' ago, so not much new Bass-related gear (and I really do mean that); just a few essentials.

Anyway, I'm feeling my age (I'm 46) so don't expect me to play any games with you over the park, because it will take me at least three days' to recover......

Mines a pint of Landlord please - jeez the service in 'ere is shocking!  Cheers,

• Like 4

Thanks for the welcome back - I've taken the opportunity to support BC by renewing my marketplace subscription, um because I can? And it's really good!

I've had some success with one or two sales of surplus items in the past - and acquired a beautiful David Eden Traveler amp head from a thoroughly nice BC'er.

Recommended. 👍 (the BC marketplace), oh and the amp! 😎

Kindest regards  

• Like 1