Why become a member? ×

SOLD - High Quality PJ Bitsa £400
£400

Deedee

I've just taken this lovely thing in trade from grahamd and as I had discussed with him before trading, I'm moving it straight on at the agreed trade value.  I'm tempted to keep it but I'm going through a bit of a Musicman phase at the moment so this doesn't really fit in with that :)

• Fender MIJ alder precision body which was converted professionally to PJ by Howard the Bass doc who also did the electrics, CTS etc
  • Lindy Fralin precision pup
  • DiMarzio Ultrajazz bridge pickup
  • Hipshot tuners
  • Gotoh 201b bridge
  • Fender neck plate
  • Warmoth USA maple/maple precision neck, vintage tinted gloss finish with string retainer

It really does feel lovely and plays well.  The nut is Jazz width (38mm) but depth wise it's quite chunky, to my mind reminiscent of a Blue Sparkle Steve Harris Signature P so to P bass players it shouldn't feel alien or narrow.  The back of the body has some indentations (from I assume a protruding belt buckle) but nothing nasty and nothing that has broken the surface of the finish.

Collection/meet up preferred (I'm in South Yorkshire) but will ship at buyer's expense as it's now back in it's box and ready to go (in a leather look gig bag for added protection)

Link to grahamd's original ad below (thanks grahamd):

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/330298-traded-high-quality-pj-bitsa/

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg