Phill

Markbass 151 HR 8 Ohm
£300

Surplus to requirements & space! Good condition, a few scratches to the corner protectors & comes with fitted Roqsolid cover with bottom flap. 

Open to offers of course. Pickup preferred but could deliver within reason. Currently in storage, so apologies for the rubbish pics.

Some specs from Markbass - 

Bass Cabinet Markbass Standard 151HR 8 Ohm
Power: 400 W
Loudspeaker: Neodymium
oudspeaker Type: Neodymium
Horn: yes
Impedance: 8 ohms
SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 100 dB
Frequency Response: 40 - 20 kHz
Enclosure: Plywood
Connections: ¼" Jack & Speakon

Markbass Standard 151HR Cabinet

The standard 151HR 1 x 15" cab will never leave you lacking in the bottom end department. Many players find that 15" speakers give them a deep, classic sound that suits many music styles. This cabinet can be used on its own, but combining it with a Traveler 102P or a standard 104HR makes for one powerful stack. 

Features:
IMPEDENCE 8 ohms
WEIGHT 52.9 lbs / 24 kg

WIDTH23.4 in. / 59.4 cm

HEIGHT 23.8 in. / 60.4 cm
DEPTH 18.9 in. / 48 cm

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

Hi, are you sure the weight is correct? I have the cmd 151 1x15 combo and it's 20 lbs lighter than that. That's just a speaker cab.

Any thoughts?

47 minutes ago, tom1946 said:

Hi, are you sure the weight is correct? I have the cmd 151 1x15 combo and it's 20 lbs lighter than that. That's just a speaker cab.

Any thoughts?

I'm not really sure. It's the only specs from Markbass themselves

I've just looked as well, too heavy for my 72 year old back.

GLWTS, awesome cab.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrfunky
      Well here we go, didn't think I will see this one go....This is TTE500, made in Italy, one of the most valve-like of all hybrid heads.. They used t go for 750-800£...Absolutely like new condition, couldn't even find a scratch on it, well taken care of, I even have the original Markbass packaging it came in, so ready to be shipped. Would like to sell ...or trade for money  ...but if you have a small, light but powerful cab for trade (e.g Barefaced Midget, One 10..) I might be tempted.. 399£!!!

• By Marky Screen
      Nice bass synth pedal.
      Store 9 presets.
      USB it in to your computer for full GUI control of loads of all parameters to tweak all your synth patches.
      Decent octaver as well.
      Some cosmetic wear but otherwise good.
      Comes with original power adapter
      Price includes UK postage.

• By Steve_M
      11/10/20 - PRICE DROP
      Selling a pair of Markbass NY121 cabs to make way for something different.

One was originally purchased in Feb 2019 and the other was added in Feb 2020. Both are hardly used as the 2019 purchase was as an extension cab for my CMD121P and was hardly used in that setup. The second was purchased to make a 2x12 rig with my AG700, but with Covid this hasn't been a thing I've needed so it's virtually unplayed!
      Cab specs can be viewed here: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/new-york-121/

Both cabs 'as new' really and both come with Markbass covers.

Always stored inside in a smoke free house.

Happy to sell individually for £300 each £275 each or as a pair for the bargain price of £575 £500!

A new one with cover from Andertons would cost you £430 at the time of writing.

Suggest collection from Tunbridge Wells area but happy to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking.

• By ChrisGordon
      Price Drop - NOW £75
      Really lovely bass reverb pedal in great condition. 6 settings/modes with a wet blend (very useful!) Comes with PSU. 

IMG_6025.HEIC
    • By concertoni2
      *** Sold ***
      i just bought a new combo and i'd like to sell the old rig.
      for the moment i try to sell the head, a MARKBASS SD 1200. (x2 - 1x12 cabs will follow)
      you may know this product, anyway i give you specs:
      http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/sd-1200/
      YEAR 2009
      i'm the 3rd owner. i got SOFT bag (included) and no papers. you can easly download pdf from the website above.
      PICS now on, condition is 9/10 imho but you may see pics soon. it works perfect! **if you ask i can give better images, or specific details, dont ask me to open it, i wont!**
      shipping in EU available i think is about 30GBP. or you can arrange yourselves from my door bell.

((I work and live between italy and north london/enfield but due to COVID policies i'm stucked in italy, maybe next month i may be able to come again for 3 weeks in london but actually i dont know, that's why i offer international shipping. Meet up may be possible for other items))