Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass AC 121 Lite - £625 plus P&P
£625

Al Krow

Arguably one of the very best gigging combos available today.

This 2014 model, which I have owned since new, is in very good condition. It's been used (but not abused!) and very well looked after throughout, as you can see from the pics. I've never really had to dial it up to more than 6/10. Comes with a separately purchased fitted padded case.

It's key features include:

Bi-Amp Design two separate amps and drivers that deliver 500w of power to the main 12" speaker and 100w** to the smaller 1" tweeter that offers up a bright attack along with overtones.

VLE or Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator to give the amp a more vintage tube amp like sound which in turn dials back on the response from the tweeter; VPF dial for a more mid-scooped sound.

Speaker 12”

Power Amp 500W (12") + 100W (tweeter)

Weight 15.9 kg / 35 lbs

**on this Mark I 2014 version (the later Mark II version has a 300W tweeter, but not something I've particularly missed having :) )

Collection from central London ideal and happy to meet half way; if insured courier required that can be arranged.

MB AC121 Lite I.jpg

MB AC121 Lite II.jpg

MB AC121 Lite VI.jpg

MB AC121 Lite IV.jpg

MB AC121 Lite III.jpg

MB AC121 Lite V.jpg

Warwick $$ 2007.JPG

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2

Played it with a Yammy BB1025 on P/J setting with my band last night. Boy did it sound good! Has consequently become much more of a reluctant sale (/ no particular rush to move it on).

Edited by Al Krow

@IanA as requested. This hopefully demonstrates well how easily the AC 121 Lite cuts through in a live mix (a decent pair of headphones or speakers recommended to hear the bass line, as with any track). I had the Gain set at 5/10 and the Master at 4.5/10 so plenty of headroom left above this if you need to go louder.

Edited by Al Krow