Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Mesa Walkabout
£700

greenolive

Hi ,

Up for sale is a Mesa Walkabout head / combo , bought from Mr.Browning of this parish ( top basschatter ) in good condition , I may be moving in the new year so moving this on - it’s been a great combo & lovely tones

*please note this is a 110v version*

step down transformer included 

Based in Bristol ( I have local interest in just the cab - so if you want just the head it’s £500 and could post at your cost )

cheers

chris

Edited by greenolive
Withdrawn

Would you believe that I bought one only last week!!!! I would have had this back straight away.

These combos are simply awesome and there is an enormous thread on another forum extolling the virtues of them. This one is the later version with the active/passive switch rather than the separate inputs.

Rats. Rats. Rats!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

Would you believe that I bought one only last week!!!! I would have had this back straight away.

These combos are simply awesome and there is an enormous thread on another forum extolling the virtues of them. This one is the later version with the active/passive switch rather than the separate inputs.

Rats. Rats. Rats!!!!!!!!

Always the way Steve , I heard on another thread you acquired another - otherwise you’d have had a pm 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

It doesn't say on the ad but this is the 15" 4 ohm version.

Ah..... in that case this is probably the best combo out there, they are truely awesome, warm, punchy and loud.

that 4 Ohms means you get the full 300 watts into that georgeous 15 inch speaker too, and if for some reason you did want to add an extension cab, these babies will go down to 2 Ohms easily enough...👍🏻

Edited by Creeper

If you don't need to sell then I would say don't. It went because it had to (to fund the van engine) but I have got one back at the very first opportunity simply because they are just so good.

The parametric eq is so versatile and the speaker and passive radiator combine to make the thing sound immense. Absolutely a Portaflex on steroids.