Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Glockenklang Blue Rock With Gator Gigcase & Rack Wings
£800

timmchale2009

Good Day One & All!

Up for grabs is my rather wonderful Glockenklang Blue Rock, what can I say about the wonderful German beast that you don’t already know? Unbelievably versatile, kicks like a mule, sounds great both recorded and in live situations you can plug anything into the front of this and it sounds pure bliss. Don’t let the name fool you either this can used for Funk, Metal, Dub and it’ll handle like a true world beating champ.

Genuine reason for sale, in a much as it’s a little too overkill for me and the gigs I am doing.

It is in overall wonderful condition, there are a few marks but to be expected with actual usage and if I am brutally honest I am loathed to see it go but needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle.

I would be interested in trades for something a little smaller in Wattage like an EBS Reidmar 470/500 but would require some cash my way. But please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss further.

I am looking for £800, It will come with a Gator Padded Gig Bag & rack wings (currently unattached) and I am happy to ship (at buyers cost).

Technical Spec from Glockenklang:

• Amplifier internally switchable between minimum impedance 4 or 2.7 ohms
  • Internal dip Switch set to 4ohms: Max 1000 W @ 4 Ohm, 500 W @ 8 Ohm
  • Internal dip Switch set to 2.7ohms: Max 900 W @ 2.7 Ohm, 600 W @ 4 Ohm, 300 W @ 8 Ohm
  • Drive / Voice Section - Drive with foot switch
  • The Drive control is for sounds from slightly torn to tube-like overdrive
  • With the Voice control (which switchable to Drive is) one can additionally colour the sound
  • 5-Band EQ with 2 switchable frequencies for the Low Mid, Mid and High Mid controls
  • Input A & B
  • FX loop
  • Balanced DI out
  • Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 280 x 88 mm
  • Weight: 5 kg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_5469.jpeg

IMG_5491.jpeg

IMG_6323.jpeg

IMG_6705.jpeg

IMG_9432.jpeg

Edited by timmchale2009
correcting pictures
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, timmchale2009 said:

I don’t believe so. I believe one has a pad for active instruments s’all.

I think b has a trim pot so you can fine tune the gain and overall input. Same as the heart Rock, works really well to get just the right level 

• Thanks 1