Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please Remove Fender Road Worn P Bass hot rodded with Squier made in Japan neck £700 for sale or trade or hold
£700

Daveyboyrooster

I bought this bass off Basschat earlier this year. It’s a genuine 2TS Fender Road Worn body. Hot Rodded with an added Di Marzio DP148 jazz pickup. I loved the sound but I couldn’t get along with the 1 3/4 inch width at the nut neck. I fitted it with an absolutely fabulous vintage Japanese Squier p bass neck 1994 1 5/8'' width at nut and hey presto a match made in heaven. The sale includes free postage and packaging UK Mainland.

Feel free to call by to try it out. The bass is fitted with La Bella flat wounds and plays like butter. 

Trade wise why not try me?

Edited by Daveyboyrooster
Add photos

That does look good Daveyboy :)
I know what you mean about P bass necks
I haven't yet played an old MIJ neck I don't like....

Those cream pickup covers look cool too....hmmm, might try it on mine (your old one! lol)

GLWTS

4 hours ago, warwickhunt said:

A few quick questions; what's the width of the present neck, do you have the previous neck, where are you and what does the bass weigh?   :)  

I don't have the bass to hand right now so can't give accurate measurements. I don't have the original neck it was sold with another project.

I would say the bass is reasonably lightweight around 3.5-4.0kgs Neck width is around the 15/8 or 42mm at the nut. I will double check tonight when I'm back at the ranch. I'm based in Walsall West Midlands WS2.  2 minutes from Junction 10 of the M6

Edited by Daveyboyrooster
mispelling

On 02/10/2018 at 12:10, Marc S said:

That does look good Daveyboy :)
I know what you mean about P bass necks
I haven't yet played an old MIJ neck I don't like....

Those cream pickup covers look cool too....hmmm, might try it on mine (your old one! lol)

GLWTS

8 hours ago, Daveyboyrooster said:

I don't have the bass to hand right now so can't give accurate measurements. I don't have the original neck it was sold with another project.

I would say the bass is reasonably lightweight around 3.5-4.0kgs Neck width is around the 15/8 or 42mm at the nut. I will double check tonight when I'm back at the ranch. I'm based in Walsall West Midlands WS2.  2 minutes from Junction 10 of the M6

The neck width at the nut is 15/8 and the weight on the bathroom scales is 9lbs 😊