Why become a member? ×

Behringer B205D personal monitor (case required)

police squad

I have two, and I carry them, one in a small sports hold-all and one in a old-school camera bag. I took the dimensions plus a tape measure to a variety of charity shops and bought the bags. They do the job just fine for me.

Gary, I'd recommend getting one 👍

• Like 1

I've only ever seen one of these personal monitors once but from memory it seems similar size to 2 of our mini LED moving heads. I use this bag to put them in and it's great quality. Dimensions are on web site and it's available from most online music shops and Amazon

https://www.americandj.eu/en/flat-pak-bag-4.html

Edited by bonzodog

15 hours ago, police squad said:

Any one on here use one of these.

Do you have a case / cover / gig bag for it

what do you use?

cheers muchley

+1 for the charity shop suitcase route. It's my go to for gig bags. I turn up looking like I robbed the baggage carousel in 1987 but my gear is nicely stowed. The addition of some bubble wrap completes the job.

Edited by stewblack

We put ours on a stand and use as a monitor for the two vocalists, for which it's been just fine.

In terms of storage - we've simply wrapped into a plastic bag and stored with other PA in a sports carry bag. 

Not found anything better than this in terms of portability, price and power output, so I'd happily recommend.

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time caller here. We use a pair of these for vocal and horn player monitors/ That Accucase F4 bag is exactly what we use and fits nicely. Internal padded dividers allow the monitor to sit snugly in the bag and create a pocket for cables etc.

Got ours from Thomann - https://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?sw=393358&smcs=4f08c6_11271

All the best,

Pete

• Like 1