Why become a member? ×

Vulfpeck Pilgrimage

CokeyW

Anyone going to worship at the alter of Joe Dart in Brixton this week? I’m expecting there’ll be a fair few fellow BC’ers there.

I’ve had to swap from Friday to Thursday so my Friday eticket is going cheap in the related items section if you’re interested.

Can’t wait! 

9 minutes ago, cheddatom said:

If you're trying to get rid of tickets I can recommend the Vulfpack group on Facebook. I got rid of a spare last year through that group

Already posted, thanks. Seems to be quite a lot of turnover for these gigs though (and Friday isn't sold out)

2 minutes ago, toneknob said:

Already posted, thanks. Seems to be quite a lot of turnover for these gigs though (and Friday isn't sold out)

I haven't seen it - to be honest I muted the group when the last album came out, I couldn't deal with it, but I pop back occasionally for the footage from gigs etc

4 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

If it hadn’t been for basschat I would never have heard of this band. as I mainly play reggae and a bit of funk.   What a revelation they are absolutely  great 👍 

Same here. Got to love a band who do their thing aren’t afraid of showing their musical prowess. I haven’t been this excited about seeing a band for a long time. 

• Like 1

I'm going Thursday, but it's gonna be a rush. Meeting the Mrs from work out in Middlesex at 7 then getting down there as quickly as we can. I'm guessing their stage time will be at least half past eight, so should be fine, but I'm guessing we'll be missing some interesting support.

On 01/10/2018 at 16:06, toneknob said:

Going Friday!

Got a spare single ticket (downstairs standing) if anyone wants it.

Still available. The spare is for Thursday btw, which isn't at all obvious from the above.

Edited by toneknob

Brilliant, thanks very much. I've watched some YT playthroughs but all the tabs are tiny. Where he breaks out of the sixteenths at the end of bar 20...I'm trying to play the D# 's on the A string, as otherwise I find it a big reach and not hitting the notes properly. Or maybe I should work more on stretching, as I've not got small hands...

And if that was your video from Brixton, then I was about ten yards from you!

Edited by Kevsy71