Why become a member? ×

Hi,

Good to meet you...

I've been playing bass for about 14 years and over the past year, I've been playing around with my sound and set up quite a bit.

I split my signal using a line selector, running the second channel through a Micro Pog, EHX muff, Noise canceller (yes, I know), an Ibanez Analog Delay and Afterneath Earthquaker where I want to get that distorted 'guitar' sound. For the bass signal I run it through a EHX Bass big muff and Boss BC1x compressor.

For my 'guitar' sounding channel I'm looking at how I can take that Poggy polyphonic sound away from it. Any ideas on this would be great. I bought a Boss Katana 100W head and use some of the gain for that, but I think I should go back to the drawing boards.

I'm also experimenting with using the Afterneath along with the delay pedal for my bass channel, to get a really atmospheric and reverby sound. 

I've attached my board - bit of a state due to changing things around on it all of the time!

Cheers

Basspedalboard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...