Why become a member? ×

Traded. Barefaced Gen3 Big Baby 2
£600

karlfer

As per title.

Specs

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

May 2018 build, excellent condition with Roqsolid slip cover, Athletic stand & badly cut up laptop tray.

OBVIOUSLY the Mesa IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!!!, it is there for illustration purposes only.

Collect from Wigan through the week, or will hold for meet on a weekend (£50 bank transfer deposit required, sorry but been messed about too much this last year).

Only selling because I'm through the PA all the time, so, I have bought two of the new Orange cabs purely for looks! I'm old, I'm wasting no more time, I want pretty :lol:.

Feedback linked below,

thanks for looking,

Karl.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

Edited by karlfer

23 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

What sort of compost is that Karl? The grass is lovely and green :lol: Seriously though, great cabs. Seriously great cabs! If I wasn't on the PA route myself, I'd be on it like a tramp on chips!  GLWTS.

Miracle Gro Dunc, I really enoyed cutting & strimming after the photos. NOT!

10 hours ago, richardd said:

Hi Karl .Could you tell me which model the stand is please .Rich ☺

I'll pm you later Rich.

7 hours ago, funkybass said:

Would you consider shipping to Belgium? 

Grts Bart

Sorry, I am not able to courier it anywhere.

2 problems with that.

1. I hadn't heard of the new Orange OBC 112 then.

2. I was gigging it on Friday night :D

Happy to meet at Hilton Services, half way between us, at no extra cost.

Edited by karlfer

28 minutes ago, karlfer said:

2 problems with that.

1. I hadn't heard of the new Orange OBC 112 then.

2. I was gigging it on Friday night :D

Happy to meet at Hilton Services, half way between us, at no extra cost.

Ha ha, some damn good reasons . Trying to find a free slot to meet could be tricky. I’ll have a think 🤔 and see what I can come up with. When were you thinking?

10 hours ago, jembullo said:

Ha ha, some damn good reasons . Trying to find a free slot to meet could be tricky. I’ll have a think 🤔 and see what I can come up with. When were you thinking?

Either Sat or Sun, sometime between 10am/3pm (or alternatively any evening in Wigan).

Edited by karlfer

Change in circumstances.

Will now consider trades WITH BASSES (cash possible either way), Fender Jazz, Precision or P/J but please bear in mind I will decide what I consider to be a fair value to both buyer & seller. Anyone who I've hoss traded with knows I'm not unreasonable:D

On 30/09/2018 at 19:28, karlfer said:

(£50 bank transfer deposit required, sorry but been messed about too much this last year).

Good move...I think you'll be setting a precedent with this...far too many tyre kickers around.

GLWTS

On 03/10/2018 at 20:42, TheGreek said:

Good move...I think you'll be setting a precedent with this...far too many tyre kickers around.

GLWTS

Yup, had one or two of them 9_9

Thanks to folks for PM'S & offers but please bear in mind the cab is only 5 months old & this little package would cost you around £860 new & delivered:)

8 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

I wish this would sell. I don't need it but I want it and I want the Boogie! I've run out of cunning plans though. Do you do a play now pay later scheme?

Yup, I'm playing it at The Talbot in Burnley tonight, & will get paid later :lol:

On 12/10/2018 at 12:36, itsmedunc said:

Ah! The Talbot! Very generous place. They gave me tinnitus for free. If it's an in house rig, make sure you get a soundcheck!

Quite possible seeing as one of our guitarists decided to take TWO Marshall half stacks & 3 guitars, selfish git>:(. Thankfully the guitarist on the other side only brought one Marshall.

Oh look, we have space, can't give any of that to the bassist!!!!!!

Anybody doubting how powerful these little cabs are, don't.

8 ohms or not it managed perfectly well, although I did have to turn the Gain to noon & the Master to 10 o'clock.

43878417_10217993280402360_5541317679463268352_n.jpg

Edited by karlfer