Why become a member? ×

Feedback thread for Lfalex v1.1

Lfalex v1.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Alex just collected my Ibby EDA 900.

He paid up front 5 weeks ago, rather than waiting cash on collection... (a very trusting basschatter)... and has been waiting for the relaxing of lockdown conditions before coming to collect it. I wanted him to have a proper look over it and a quick play to make sure it was all good and he was happy with it...

It's gone to join the others of his Ibby 'Plastic Fantastic' collection.

Deal with confidence...

Edited by PaulThePlug

• 2 years later...

Just had the pleasure of meeting Alex, aka @Lfalex v1.1, when he came over to test - and buy - my Schroeder 21012L cab.

Alex is a very easy person to deal with, good comms throughout and great to chat all things bass with for an hour or two. 

He's also a fine player too! 

Alex has been part of this community since the Bass World days of the mid Noughties, so he's one of the good guys IMHO... So, I'm more than happy to recommend him to one and all here on Basschat. 

Thanks Alex, and I hope you enjoy the cab.. 👍😊🎶

Nik

• Thanks 1

Is Alex buying up everything owned by Greek members?? (Nik is also Greek).

Nick bought my Markbass s450 head which I've had up for sale for a while - now it's gone Seller's remorse is sneaking in.

Absolutely problem free transaction - he came to my home tried the amp, was happy and electronic money changed hands. Thea did try to sneak some of his Ice Cream by telling him that I never feed her but Alex was wise enough not to fall for it.

Following the obligatory Bassists' natter, that we all have, and some interesting tales shared Alex left in a soothing shower which was cooling off the day.

Top BCer - feel confident in your dealings.

• Thanks 1