Why become a member? ×

Feedback thread for PatrickJ / PJ-Bassist

PatrickJ

Just bought a cab off Patrick. Excellent comms throughout and we had an enjoyable 45 mins catching up at the mid-way pub where the deed was done. Overall a very easy transaction and everything as described.

Patrick is a great guy and I'm very happy to commend him to my fellow BCers.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Patrick started a thread about wanting to try fretless bass. I had one which I wasn't using and since he was relatively close offered to lend it to him.

Patrick was happy to take me up on the offer and kept us all entertained and informed with a thread following his early Fretless journey. I'm sure I wasn't the only person having deja vu.

Patrick returned the bass (on a very cold, COVID winters night) completely unharmed. TBH I was happy that the bass was getting used and that somebody got inspired enough to try another aspect of our instrument.

Top fella, glad to have helped somebody's progress and been part of their journey.

Hope you enjoy your new bass (when it arrives).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just received a little microphone stereo bar from Patrick. Comms were rapid, but not as rapid as his shipping! It was in the post within 20 mins of me paying I couldn't believe it. It arrived as new this morning. A credit to our community, deal with confidence. 

Cal 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just bought some great headphones from Patrick, who's been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! 

Great comms, super-fast shipping and as I said, really good headphones.  Highly recommended! 👍

Thanks Patrick - I'm really pleased with the Audio Technica h/phones and hope to deal with you again. 😊

Cheers 

Nik 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Sold PJ a gig bag. Whole process was super smooth, including the usual dodgy time honoured BC meet-up in person routine, but this time as a moderated threesome (four if car passengers included).

I would have no hesitation transacting with Patrick again. 

• Thanks 1

Just bought a gig bag from Patrick - it was as described, in excellent condition and postage and comms were both very quick. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again - cheers Patrick. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 27/03/2021 at 23:48, silverfoxnik said:

Just bought some great headphones from Patrick, who's been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! 

Great comms, super-fast shipping and as I said, really good headphones.  Highly recommended! 👍

Thanks Patrick - I'm really pleased with the Audio Technica h/phones and hope to deal with you again. 😊

Cheers 

Nik 

And just like that, another deal done.. 😊

@PatrickJ bought an Epifani UL310 cab from me yesterday and just as before, everything went very smoothly. The only difference this time being that we met in person. 

Which in the Basschat scheme of things is always a bonus in my opinion..

So just to say that Patrick's a great bloke, really easy to deal with and has great taste in bass cabs! 😁

Thanks Patrick - hope you enjoy the Epifani! 👍😊

Nik 

Edited by silverfoxnik
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Picked up an Epifani UL310 from Patrick this morning. Patrick was kind enough to invite me into his house and set me up with his stunning (and very sparkly) Sadowsky to play my ABM600 through the cab. I didn't wake the neigbourhood up but he was happy for me to do so if I wanted to if it meant me fully testing the speaker. Great guy and no hesitation in buying something from him again in the future. Thank you 👍

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...