Why become a member? ×

Bass Player Magazines ( USA ) . . . Gone ( Binned ! )
£20

I have 188 ( I think ? ) American Bass Player magazines , dating from around 1991 , up until around 2014 .  

Just twenty quid for the lot , to anyone that wishes to come to North London to collect them , as there's no way that I'm posting them !  I do have the first three editions from 1990 , but I'm keeping those for myself . 

There's a whole lotta great bass reading here ! 

Cheers.

Edited by Squib

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not interested in the lit as i can't collect!! But I don't suppose you have an issue from 1995/6 called masters of funk?? It has verdine white on the cover That issue changed my life and ive been on the look out for a copy for ages 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2018 at 07:51, lee650 said:

I'm not interested in the lit as i can't collect!! But I don't suppose you have an issue from 1995/6 called masters of funk?? It has verdine white on the cover That issue changed my life and ive been on the look out for a copy for ages 😁

Sorry for delay in replying . I looked through , but unfortunately I don't have it .  I think it was one of a few specials that they did ? Sorry man  . . . if I had it , I'd send it to you . Hope you find a copy one day soon  . . . ? 

2 hours ago, Squib said:

Sorry for delay in replying . I looked through , but unfortunately I don't have it .  I think it was one of a few specials that they did ? Sorry man  . . . if I had it , I'd send it to you . Hope you find a copy one day soon  . . . ? 

Thanks loads for looking mate!!

I really appreciate it! I collected these myself for years and had a cull ages ago and binned them doh!!!!

23 hours ago, lee650 said:

Thanks loads for looking mate!!

I really appreciate it! I collected these myself for years and had a cull ages ago and binned them doh!!!!

Well looks like the bin is where these will end up  . . .  ?