Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD ON Facebook.NS Steinberg design WAV4 Upright Bass, Stand, Bow, Gig Bag
£650

Stompbox

NS Steinberg design WAV4 Upright Bass with original Gig Bag which holds the bass, the stand and the bow case, and an excellent quality tripod adjustable stand – not one of the cheaper, wobbly ones. There is also a good quality bow in a wooden case, 2 blocks of rosin for the bow and a spare set of new strings.

These are really great quality, electro acoustic basses with a passive piezo pickup circuit – no power supplies or batteries needed. The two control knobs are for tone and for volume, and there is a switch on the side which gives a different tone range, brighter or rounder.

It’s currently strung with tape wound 40’s to 100’s, and there is a brand new spare set of the same, bought from Golihur Music bass centre in the USA.

I’ve had the bass for about ten years, and have really enjoyed it, but I don’t play any upright bass now, so it’s up for sale.

I’m in Royton, Oldham, about 3 minutes off the A627M link road at Junction 20 of the M62. I’ve got a tuner and bass amp so get in touch to come over to try it and buy it, or I'll pack it for your courier if you want to arrange to have it picked up. 

Also would swap for a good American Precision (fretted) bass with a decent case.  If no takers I may well go to Ebay who have the £1 fee per sale offer on at the minute!!!!

Edited by Stompbox
SOLD
  • Like 3

Hi - sorry I just saw your message, thanks for the enquiry.

I really prefer buyers to come and see the instrument and try it, but I could probably arrange to pack it securely and ship it, but I will have to weigh & get dimensions to get a quotation for shipping it.

It would have to be sent by a tracked and signed for service - maybe by Parcelforce International or UPS, but I can find a cost from various carriers if you let me know which town in Italy the bass would be sent to.

How would you arrange payment if you were to go ahead with the sale?

Regards,

Geoff